domingo, 25 de enero de 2009

Object Pronouns (8) Dialogue.


Example: My name is Jeremy.

1. Do you know Andy?


Sure, he's in my class, I study with ________ . Why?


Oh, nothing. I want him to help ________, that's all.


I have his 'phone number. Call _________!


Ok, thanks!

*************************************************


2. Hey Tyler, do you like lemons?


Yea, I really like __________.


And do you like rice?


Sure, I like _________.


And how about chicken?


Yep, I like that too. Why do you ask ________?


I want to make lemon chicken for dinner.
Sounds great!

*************************************************
3. What's that?

Oh, it's a photo of my ___________. Look, she's my Mum.

Oh yea, I know __________. Who's he?

He's my brother, everybody likes _________.

Look, that's my father.

Wow, he looks like you. And look at the big dog!

Yea, he's really big. He looks like ___________!

No hay comentarios: