domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

A TERRIBLE MORNING. (7)

Write was - were to complete the sentences.

I (1) ___________ very depressed last Monday.

The weather (2) ___________ terrible.

It (3) ____________ cold and foggy. And my roof

(4) _____________ leaking. My husband

(5) ______________ sick, and our doctor

(6) ____________ out of town. The neighbors

(7) angry ______________ because my children

(8) _______________ noisy. They (9) _________

playing on the porch, basket ball.

The house (10) _______________ dirty. There 11) ______________

dirty dishes in the sink. My children’s clothes (12) _______________ on

the floor in their bedroom, they (13) ___________ soaking wet because

our roof (14) ______________ leaking, and our refrigerator, (15) _________

broken. I (16) ______________ very tired and hungry all morning.

A BEAUTIFUL MORNING. was - were

I (1) _______________ very happy yesterday morning. The weather

(2) ______________ beautiful. It (3) _______________ warm and sunny.

There (4) ______________ flowers in the garden. There (5) a bird at _____________

the window. My children (6) _______________ at school, and my husband

and I (7) ________________ on vacation.

No hay comentarios: